AFPSLAI is very pleased to announce the graduation of its scholars for AY 2013-2014, as follows:
- CHELSEA RITZ R MENDOZA, De la Salle University—Lipa, BS Psychology, Magna Cum Laude
- DANIEL A BENAMIR, FEATI University, BS Aeronautical Engineering, Cum Laude
- JANEIN MAE P CAPUL, Cebu Normal University, BA Psychology, Cum Laude
- LOUCILLE A LACSON, University of the Philippines - Baguio, BA Social Sciences, Cum Laude
- CARLA MARIE T NAVARRO, University of Santo Tomas, BS Hotel & Restaurant Management, Cum Laude
- MYLENE A ROXAS, De La Salle University– Lipa, BS Accountancy, Cum Laude
- KRIZELLE K BAHINGAWAN, Philippine School of Business Administration, BS Accountancy
- GEA M SALUPADO, Polytechnic University of the Philippines, BS Accountancy
- KATHRINA P CALAUNAN, University of Makati, BS Management Accounting
- PATRICK ALLAN S LAPIE, University of Santo Tomas, BSBA Major in Financial Management
- CHINELLE O UY, University of the East—Manila, BS Computer Science
- RAYNALYN D TAPAOAN, Asian Caregiving & Technology Education Centers, Inc., Healthcare Services
- NADENE YDESSE B SANTOS, University of Santo Tomas, BS Travel Management
- JANICA MARIE P FALLEJO, Polytechnic University of the Philippines—BS Food Technology
- GRANDIFLORA G MARAVILLAS, De La Salle University—Dasmariñas, Associate in Office Administration
- NIKKA MARIE E BALSAMO, Intercontinental School of Business & Information Technology,Diploma in Tourism Management
- MELGIELYNN A LLANITA, Divine Word College of San Jose, BS Accountancy
- ZENIA V TALANTOR, John B Lacson Foundation Maritime University Inc.,BS Maritime Information Technology
- RHEA S NEPOMUCENO, Misamis University, BS Nursing
- NORHATA S LUMBATAN, Notre Dame University, Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in Mathematics
Scholar-graduates were recognized in a simple ceremony held last June 10, 2014 at the AFPSLAI Social Hall in Camp Aguinaldo. Graduates with honors each received a cash incentive of P 15,000 (for magna cum laude) and P 10,000 (for cum laude).
Philippine Veterans Affairs Office (PVAO) and three partner financial institutions, namely: AFPSLAI, AMWSLAI and CWSLAI signed a Memorandum of Agreement on the Direct Remittance Pension Servicing System. The new MOA seeks to provide PVAO veterans/pensioners a fast, efficient and secure delivery system for their pension benefit, availing of modern/electronic fund transfer and delivery facilities of PVAO-accredited financial institutions.
The MOA signing was held on June 5, 2014 at the AFP Commissioned Officers Club.Present during the event were LtGen Ernesto G Carolina AFP (Ret), PVAOAdministrator; Col Diosdado M Domingo PA (Ret), AFPSLAI President & CEO; Col Angel E Tapac PAF (Ret), AMWSLAI Trustee; Col RoseadelAOcbina PAF (Ret), President of CWSLAI; and other invited guests.