In reference to Republic Act 10167, AMLC Resolution no. 84 dated August 23, 2012 and Section X806.2.b of BSP Cir 706, series of 2011, AFPSLAI is requesting its corporate members to update their specimen signature cards and comply with the following minimum requirements:
1. Certificate of Registration
2. Articles of Incorporation/ Partnership;
3. Principal business address;
4. Board/Partners Resolution certified by Corporate/Partner
5. Latest General Information Sheet (list of directors/trustees/partners, principal stock holders owning at least 20% of the outstanding capital stock, and primary officers such as President and Treasurer);
6. Contact numbers of the entity and authorized signatories;
7. Source of funds and nature of business;
8. Beneficial owners and beneficiaries of the corporate judicial entities; (Name, present address, date and place of birth, nature of work and source of funds of beneficial owner of beneficiary, if applicable);
9. Photo bearing IDs of the account holders/authorized signatories; and
10. Audited Financial Statements, if any
Kindly submit the above-mentioned requirements on or before March 31, 2015.
Notes: Provisions in RA 10167 & BSP Circular 706 pertain to Customer identification Requirements, where institutions are required to establish and record the true identity of its clients.
AFPSLAI is currently in the process of cleansing/updating its membership records initially among its civilian members. This is in compliance with Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) Circular 706, which requires regular updating of customer identification information at least every three (3) years.
If you have been accepted in AFPSLAI as permanent civilian employees of the AFP, DND, PNP, BFP, BJMP, PPSC, NAPOLCOM, AFPMBAI, AFPGEN and AFPRSBS, kindly visit any AFPSLAI office nearest you to update your employment status and membership records.
The updating of records is being done as an additional security measure to protect your account(s) with us. Moreover, it helps us to provide you with timely program updates and important announcements regarding our products and services.
NOTICE IS HEREBY MADE that the Armed Forces and Police Savings & Loan Association, Inc. (AFPSLAI) will hold its 43rd Annual Membership Meeting on 30 May 2015, Saturday at 8:00 AM at the Bulwagang Heneral Arturo T Enrile (AFP Museum and Multi-Purpose Theater), Camp Aguinaldo, Quezon Coty for the purpose of electing the members of the Board of Trustees for the year 2015-2016 and to transact other business.
All Regular Members as of April 30, 2015 are entitled to attend.
Registration starts at 7:00 AM and closes at 8:00 AM.